Loyola Marymount University welcomes graduate students to the LMU Lion family. To ensure a transformative academic journey with enriching experiences and endless opportunities, the LMU Graduate Student Orientation is designed to introduce graduate students to faculty committed to helping with their academic and professional goals. Academic program information and relevant campus resources will be shared to help students get better acclimated to the LMU campus and all its services and offerings.
The LMU Graduate Student Orientation is scheduled for Saturday, August 24, 2019. Lunch will be provided for all attendees. RSVP here to attend.
Graduate students should plan to attend their designated program session during the timeframe specified in the event schedule.
8:30–11:30 a.m. | Departmental Program Sessions
- 8:30–11:30 a.m.
- School of Education | University Hall 1000
- 9:30–11:30 a.m.
- School of Film & Television | University Hall 1857
- 10:00–11:30 a.m.
- Marital & Family Therapy | University Hall 1775
- Business Analytics | University Hall 2001
- Accounting | Hilton 258
- Yoga Studies | University Hall 3328
- Philosophy | University Hall 3600
- Theological Studies | University Hall 3700
- English | University Hall 3800
- Bioethics | University Hall 4511
- 10:30–11:30 a.m.
- Healthcare Systems Engineering | University Hall 3218
- Engineering/Computer Science | University Hall 3222
11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m. | Roski Dining Hall
- Graduate Orientation Lunch with Faculty
1:00–1:30 p.m. | University Hall 1000
- Spotlight Session: Career & Professional Development Overview
1:30–2:00 p.m. | University Hall East Atrium
- Graduate Student Resource Fair
2:00–3:00 p.m. | University Hall East Atrium
- Campus Tours
2:00–3:00 p.m. | Sunken Gardens
- LMU EXP Fest
- 8:30–11:30 a.m.